Wednesday, October 21, 2009

give me pleasure give me pain

this post comes from the delight of sipping on a homemade double americano while still snuggled in my pillow top bed, counting down the moments until i have to go to work. here's some of my musical picks of the moment.

vampire weekend horchata
fever ray i'm not done
monsters of folk dear god (sincerly m.o.f.)
yeah yeah yeahs dull life
la roux in for the kill
dr. dog the breeze
wild beasts all the kings men

but there are some instructions to keep in mind with some of them. listen to horchata via headphones, this is very important. it is significantly more impressive this way. when experiencing i'm not done, it's key to be on-the-go somewhere, preferably walking to a desirable destination. as for dull life, just imagine me straightening clothes and adjusting hangers. wishing that my slow approaching death would take pity on me and put me out of my misery.
[random photo courtesy of teal]

No comments: