Monday, August 11, 2008

early summer, late fall

i got experience one city twice. once in november, once in june.
copenhagen, denmark.
linear, simple, and organic
assistens graveyard, saying hello to hans christian andersen

louisiana museum of modern art
easily one of my favorite places in the world, so i went twice.
plenty of grass to sit on and take in the seaside cliff side view, and take a mini nap
a phenomenal show, lucian freud
loosely translated "picture at night, fallen down on the belly"
and richard avedon
incredible fashion photography, self-portraits, and everything in between
andy warhol's factory, immensely impressive

both artists are must sees if ever, and when ever possible.

ciao ciao, con baci

1 comment:

The.color/Baby-Blue said...

LAUREEEEEEEEEN....That's awesome. You gotta go ahead with it. I can already see your blog style and I love it. The pictures are beautiful.
I'll be the first fan of it.
I miss you so much