Tuesday, September 21, 2010

this is what summer looks like (a roundup)

alternating between brooklyn birthday backyards, george washington bridge vantage points, recommended reading (not that i embarked on the moral compass, but it probably wouldn't be such a bad idea), photogenic felines and charismatic canines is how i wrap up the sweltering season. 
i swear, at least i hope, that someday i will grow out of my persistent penchant for alliteration (ah, you see! i bring it upon myself, it rears it's ugly head directly from my fingertips and into the caption)

1 comment:

kimberly montoya said...

cool paintings.... and your photos, oh my.

you are so talented it makes my want to suck your talent out like ursella did to ariel. remember? because ursula wanted ariel's singing voice.

anyway, i thought i should tell you my favorites in this post. the photo down the table (cute guy, scruffy face, what a babe)., the photo under that with puppy dog., and the one of the blondie sitting on the floor.

you are amazing!