Wednesday, June 9, 2010

my feet will take me there

second stop. double americano + bagel & schmear
rooftop view
permanent spring, a silk flower garden, my lorimer st. neighbors
5 leaves, the southern belle. (sweet tea vodka, fresh squeezed lemon juice, simple syrup, fresh mint & sparkling white wine) perfection on a warm summer evening, after an afternoon in the adjacent park, preferable paired with truffle fries.
the rabbithole. where the eats are good, and the fellow patrons delicious.
jmz hewes stop
il castello di south williamsburg
kent street park
a portion of my williamsburg stomping grounds, with more to come, and to bind to my mental rolodex.
because i have stayed home and have learned a little more about my neighborhood, which is important // live in a lemonworld // fall asleep in your branches // he's lookin' so cute // it is happening again

No comments: