Tuesday, September 8, 2009

11222

la porta mia, on franklin street
11222. the zip code for my new home in brooklyn, specifically greenpoint. i am thrilled that the franklin-street-strut will be my new turf-to-trot. it's really quite picturesque and i've already found a place that serves a fierce double americano and another that offers a cheap but lovely malbec.
we have a 3rd floor view, aka the penthaus
franklin looking to the south
oh, yes, how could i forget to mention... this is the view from the park/playground around the corner from my apartment. no big deal.
hello empire state and chrysler building. looking forward to greeting you routinely
radical face welcome home, son (thank you ryan) this song is the perfect balance of sadness and joy for me. it is so beautiful that i want to listen to it over and over again, even though it makes me want to cry.
i think i'm going to love it here.

No comments: